Keep Visiting this Page for the Most Recent News about our Celebrity and Topic Chats
- January – Craft and Marketing Month
- February – romance
- March – editing/revision
- April – children’s/young adult
- May – Memoir Month
- June – July – Book Cover Month
- August – Blogging Month
- September – Writerly Research Month
- October – still and forever horror/dark fiction
- November – NaNoWriMo topics The Muse vs the Shoulder Vulture
- December – Goals/Planning/Dreams are Goals with Deadlines (could be closed 1 or 2 days depending on Christmas and New Year days)
Keep scrolling and you’ll see the Calendar.
199 Cemeteries to See Before You Die. It’s a full-color hard cover encyclopedia of cemeteries around the world, looking at everything from statuary to landscaping to famous people (like Edgar Allan Poe) to ghost stories.
Loren gave a lecture at this year’s StokerCon about vampires, ghosts, and the devil in graveyards. She is writing a column about cemeteries for the Horror Writers Association’s newsletter and has written cemetery columns for Gothic Beauty and Gothic.Net. She writes a blog about graveyards as vacation destinations at CemeteryTravel.com.
Loren writes fiction, too. One of her stories appears in this year’s Best New Horror.