Keep Visiting this Page for the Most Recent News about our Celebrity and Topic Chats
- January – Craft and Marketing Month
- February – romance
- March – editing/revision
- April – children’s/young adult
- May – Memoir Month
- June – July – Book Cover Month
- August – Humor
- September – Writing Habits and Hygiene
- October – still and forever horror/dark fiction
- November – NaNoWriMo topics The Muse vs the Shoulder Vulture
- December – Goals/Planning/Dreams are Goals with Deadlines (could be closed 1 or 2 days depending on Christmas and New Year days)
Keep scrolling and you’ll see the Calendar.
199 Cemeteries to See Before You Die. It’s a full-color hard cover encyclopedia of cemeteries around the world, looking at everything from statuary to landscaping to famous people (like Edgar Allan Poe) to ghost stories.
Loren gave a lecture at this year’s StokerCon about vampires, ghosts, and the devil in graveyards. She is writing a column about cemeteries for the Horror Writers Association’s newsletter and has written cemetery columns for Gothic Beauty and Gothic.Net. She writes a blog about graveyards as vacation destinations at CemeteryTravel.com.
Loren writes fiction, too. One of her stories appears in this year’s Best New Horror.
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of fourteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”
“I started Author Marketing Experts because I’m an author and want to give authors a book marketing company that truly understands their goals and needs. “