Keep Visiting this Page for the Most Recent News about our Celebrity and Topic Chats
- January – Craft and Marketing Month
- February – romance
- March – editing/revision
- April – children’s/young adult
- May – Memoir Month
- June – July – Book Cover Month
- August – Humor
- September – Writing Habits and Hygiene
- October – still and forever horror/dark fiction
- November – NaNoWriMo topics The Muse vs the Shoulder Vulture
- December – Goals/Planning/Dreams are Goals with Deadlines (could be closed 1 or 2 days depending on Christmas and New Year days)
Keep scrolling and you’ll see the Calendar.
Writing Your Book’s Back-Cover Copy
So you’ve written your book, you’ve chosen your title and cover design, and you’re breathing a sigh of relief. Now you have to decide what goes on the back cover. New authors sometimes rush this decision, writing the first thing that comes to mind. After all, it’s the back of the book. How important can it be?
A lot more important than a person might think. The hundred-and-fifty words you’ll place on your back cover are arguably the most important words in your entire book.
I will share one of my own Blurbs on my first published book along with the Revision of the same Blurb for my Author’s Revised Edition of the same title.