Keep Visiting this Page for the Most Recent News about our Celebrity and Topic Chats
- January – Craft and Marketing Month
- February – romance
- March – editing/revision
- April – children’s/young adult
- May – Memoir Month
- June – July – Book Cover Month
- August – Humor
- September – Writing Habits and Hygiene
- October – still and forever horror/dark fiction
- November – NaNoWriMo topics The Muse vs the Shoulder Vulture
- December – Goals/Planning/Dreams are Goals with Deadlines (could be closed 1 or 2 days depending on Christmas and New Year days)
Keep scrolling and you’ll see the Calendar.
BOOK RELEASE PARTY! This Thursday Night – Oct. 11 at 7 p.m. — Bucket O’ Blood Books & Records in Chicago is hosting the official “Book Release” Party for my new novel THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY! The book will not actually be in stores until the following week, on October 18, but Bucket O’ Blood will have Hardcover and Paperback copies available! I’ll be doing a reading from the novel, and bringing some of my lead character’s favorite beverage for any takers (PBR!) Please click on the event page below and let me know if you can make it!
On Sunday, we are going to chat about three kinds of Revision.
- Revising for Story.
- Revising for Craft
- Final Shine
Drop in at 7PM EDT, don’t forget to set your clocks ahead.