Keep Visiting this Page for the Most Recent News about our Celebrity and Topic Chats
- January – Craft and Marketing Month
- February – romance
- March – editing/revision
- April – children’s/young adult
- May – Memoir Month
- June – July – Book Cover Month
- August – Humor
- September – Writing Habits and Hygiene
- October – still and forever horror/dark fiction
- November – NaNoWriMo topics The Muse vs the Shoulder Vulture
- December – Goals/Planning/Dreams are Goals with Deadlines (could be closed 1 or 2 days depending on Christmas and New Year days)
Keep scrolling and you’ll see the Calendar.
Prompts and Word Sprints Night
A children’s picture book may seem simple, but creating a brilliant one is no easy task. How do you make yours smart, engaging, and fun — rather than clichéd, saccharine, and didactic?
“A picture book is a marriage of words and pictures,” describes Santopolo. “The most successful illustrations are the ones that take a story to another level. They don’t just illustrate the words. They add something else to them.”